I’ve recently been tagged by the lovely Yna at Yna The Mood Reader. Be sure to check out her answers!
Just like Yna, I also don’t know who the creator of the tag is, so if you know, let me know in the comments!
1. What do you like about buying new books?
I love that feeling of ecstasy which overwhelmes me when I’m walking out of the bookshop with a new book. You know that excitement when you can’t wait to come home and spend a few minutes just looking at the new book? I love it.
2. How often do you buy new books?
I don’t buy books often because I don’t have the money. I mostly borrow books from the library or read them as ebooks. And if I fall in love with a certain book then I buy the physical copy. That happened with The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, for example.
3. Bookshops or online book shopping: which do you prefer?
I used to prefer bookshops because I love seaching and roaming for books, that way you never know what you’re going to stumble upon. However, recently I’ve been enjoying online shopping as well because they have a much bigger selection online than in bookshops here where I live.
4. Do you have a favourite bookshop?
Not really… there is a really big bookshop here, but they have only mass market paperback copies of books in English. I enjoy shops there, but I don’t always find what I’m searching for. There are also two second hand bookshops that I enjoy.
5. Do you pre-order books?
I’ve never pre-ordered a book. Like I said before, if I buy a physical copy of a book, it is most often a book I’ve already read and loved.
6. Do you have a monthly buying limit?
Not really. It depends on the month. Sometimes I don’t buy any books.
7. How big is your wish list?
I think my wish list isn’t too big. However, since I’ve been reading many great books lately, I’m afraid it might get out of control!
8. Which three books from your wish list do you wish to own right now?
I’d really like to have:
- Blood and Beauty by Sarah Dunant
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians box set by Rick Riordan
- The Borgias by Milo Manara and Alejandro Jodorowsky
- Sofia @ Aelin’s Kingdom
- Julie @ OneBookMore
- Christy and Claire @ I’m All Booked Up
- Sam @ Dear Bookshelves,
- Linda @ Pages and Papers
- In My Humble Opinion
- O.D. Book Reviews
- Sofia @ Soph’s Book World
- Madalena @ lady of booklott
- Everyone else who wants to join us!
Enjoy this lovely tag and don’t forget to link back so I can read your answers as well!
Are you enjoying my work? Consider supporting me by buying me a coffee!