- I am currently accepting new book review requests, however, I don’t have much time so I will be very picky. That being said, don’t be insulted if I do refuse. I will try to respond to your email as quickly as possible, but if I don’t respond please assume that I am respectfully declining your request.
- Even though I read almost every genre, I can guarantee I will not be reviewing self-help books!
- I do prefer printed books (paperbacks, hardbacks), but I am aware that not everyone can afford to send me one. So, I will be accepting e-books (I prefer pdf, but we can talk about that later).
- I will try to read and review your book as quickly as possible, but I can’t guarantee it will be done in a week. I will certainly do it in a month – if not, if for some reason I cannot do it that fast I will notify you. Also, if I chose not to review your book for some reason, I will notify you.
- Accepting a request does not guarantee a review.
- The review will be posted both on my blog and on Goodreads.
- If it happens that I dnf your book, I don’t know if I will be posting a lengthy review of it. Maybe I will simply write a short comment, however, it then won’t be posted on my blog, but only on Goodreads.
- Please, please, pretty please, don’t be annoying. Don’t send me more than one email, because then I will not answer you. And certainly, don’t be rude.
- The review will contain my honest opinions and critique.
I don’t require payment for the review I’m providing. However, I would be grateful if you considered giving a small donation! Thank you!