Hello, my darlings!
I’ve just made a new book blooger friend Julie @ OneBookMore! And she has kindly added me to her list of tagged bloggers.
I love Julie’s work, so I urge you to check her blog out as well!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person(s) who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1/ What are your top 3 reads of the year?
Usually, this would be an incredibly hard question, however, this year I’ve read a few books that took my breath away!
The first place is certainly held by Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo. This book series reintroduced me to YA fantasy. For many years I didn’t read any YA. My reading preferences were predominantly adult fiction and classics. And then I found this series and I knew I had to pick it up. And so began my love affair with it.
On the second place is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I’ve been hearing about this book since it came out, but I never picked it up. A shame. I love it! On the third page I knew it was going to be a five star read.
The third book is Doctor Faustus, a play by Christopher Marlowe. I was surprised how easy it was to read! It’s sincerely funny and entertaining. I recommend giving it a go!
2/ Library or bookstore?
Don’t make me choose! I love both. They are such enchanting places. Full of stories and adventures you’ve had and will have in the future.
3/ Who is your most read author?
I believe it’s Tolkien! I’ve read a lot of his work. Beside Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, I’ve also read The Silmarillion, The Tales of Perilous Realms, The Unfinished Tales, The Children of Hurin, etc.
I just adore Middle-Earth. I can’t get over how perfectly he has created that world!
4/ How do you organize your bookshelves? (genre, author, color, title…)
Currently they are partly organized by genre and within genres by size. Most of my editions are black or white, so I can’t organize them by colour…
5/ Which fictional character do you love but think would be horrible in real life?
A great question! I think Dorian Gray would be insufferable!
6/ If you were a superhero, what would be your super power?
I’d really like to control wind or water! Or perhaps manipulate time.
7/ What mythical animal would you choose as your sidekick?
A hippogriff or a sphinx. I think both are majestic.
8/ Which upcoming releases are you most excited for?
I would really like to read The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V. E. Schwab.
9/ How many books do you read at once?
I mostly read just one book at a time. I find the stories start merging if the plot is to similar.
10/ If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be? Why?
Well… I don’t actually have a specific person. There are some people I find incredibly interesting and/or attractive, however, I like to keep the idea of them rather then meet them.
11/ What is one book that you will always recommend?
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO! I won’t even explain. Just read it.
- Sofia @ Aelin’s Kingdom
- Christy and Claire @ I’m All Booked Up
- Sam @ Dear Bookshelves,
- Lovelene @ These Trapped Words
- Linda @ Pages and Papers
- In My Humble Opinion
- Ana @ ANASTASIAADAMOV
- O.D. Book Reviews
- Sofia @ Soph’s Book World
- Katie @ Melting Pages
- Madalena @ lady of booklott
- Do you have a favourite magical world?
- What is your favourite classic?
- Are you a mood reader or do you have a tbr?
- Is there a book character you idolize? What traites in that character do you like most?
- Do you annotate books? If no, why not? If yes, why yes and how do you annotate?
- Do you reread books? If yes, does your opinion often change?
- Can you separate the art from the artist?
- Describe you ideal book cover!
- Physical books / e-books / audiobooks?
- What your most recent read? Did you like it?
- Can you remember the first book you read?
Are you enjoying my work? Consider supporting me by buying me a coffee!